Tuesday 4 May 2010

Music




The music for me is a paradise I like all the music.

My favorite band is Bob Marley and the wailers the icon Jamaican the reggae in the world They could transform the music to love.

I love the Chilean music too like joe vasconcellos, juana fé, américo.

My last show was wonderful It was in the "club hipico" of Chile and played "Los Fabulosos Cadillacs", "Chiko trujillo" and "Los Tres" .

When I first started listening to the music I like now I was 11 years old because my parents loved the music of Joe Vasconcellos.

I love the music because is the door to other world where your mind is free and you feel a special sensation in your heart.

Music is other dimension is a escape to the problems in your life and I don't know what to do without music.

I hope to see the people enjoying with all the music in the world and I hope to know your favourite music.

Bye and Love
Bless !

4 comments:

  1. Rulilaiiiis that's a great picture! I like Bob Marley very much too.. and I love Damian Marley! Do you like him? jaja
    see you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this music too !!!!!

    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob is a master! a legend!
    I like listen his music too
    "... I shot the sheriff!". I like this song very much!

    see you my little classmate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good music,I like too, to free spirits. I relax and enjoy, many times fly and run out of busy world

    ReplyDelete