Tuesday 25 May 2010

My favourite Movie


I like a lot of movies but my favourite movie is “Back to the Future” starring for the act Michael J. Fox interpreting Marty Mc Fly. It movie has three versions “Back to the future I” “Back to the Future II” and “Back to the Future III”, I like this movie because is very nice imagine the future or the past.

The history with Marty Mc fly begin in the past and finish in the future because one problem in the past that changed all the future. His great friend “Doc” is the creator of the flying machine that takes the future.

This Movie is very crazy and very funny, after you watch the movie you want to travel to the future! This movie is to watch with your family!

I hope you can watch this movie and you enjoy the movie like me enjoy this!

Bye and if you like this movie you can post me!

3 comments:

  1. Very good movie! is a one of my favourites too!
    I will tell to Miss Daniela to see it movie in the class.
    What do you think abuot this?
    see you little Raúl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched this movie when I was sooo little jaja xD It's great! (Y)
    little raúl, don't forget to bring the song for the next class xD jaja we have to sing "Imagine"!! jaja

    see you tomorrow (K)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this movie is one of my favorite
    see you! little raul
    bye

    ReplyDelete