Thursday 17 June 2010

Football


The football is a universal game, I’d like the football since I was a child and I practice it. I’m very excited due to the current South Africa 2010 World Cup, additionally to this, I’m very proud because Chile is having an outstanding participation on it. My favorite football team is Colo-C olo, this is one of the biggest football team winner of Chile, this is the only Chilean Football team that won the Latin America “Copa Liberatadores” cup. My preferred player is Jorge Valdivia, he played in Colo-Colo in one of the best championships (2006), when Colo-Colo was Chilean Champion and finalist of the “Sudamerica” Cup, currently he is playing an important role in the South Africa 2010 World Cup, because he is a very talented player.When I lived in Brasil in the 2007 Jorge Valdivia was playing in the “palmeiras” a team of Sao Paulo, and I saw the matches at the stadium with my brothers and my father.

There is an amazing commercial industry behind the football, because the companies sell a lot of products related to this sport, for example; when the brands used highlighted players to make their marketing campaigns (Cristiano Ronaldo, Lio Messi, etc.). That phenomenon is happening also with Chilean Players, because they are reaching a high level of competition across the wolrd, for example; Alexis Sanchez, Humberto Suazo, Arturo Vidal and other.
I hope that we do very well in this cup and Chile is one of the surprises in South Africa 2010 world cup.
Bye and see you !

No comments:

Post a Comment