Sunday 27 June 2010

My Blogging experience

The blogger for me is a new tool to learn the English, because you can write interesting topics and you can use this tool to interact with your classmates, The blogger is very important for me because the blogs can help me to have a best redaction of my English.

I enjoy the blogs, the blog that I really most like was the blog of the football and I don´t liked very much the blog of technology but all the blogs have an importance because I’m practicing the English, so this experience for me has been very nice and productive.

I think that the blogs have a lot of advantages for example you write constantly about different topics so you can opine and reflect about all topics, and you can see the other post of your classmates and comments these. The blog has advantages because you can post your reality and your vision.
I’m really satisfied with the job in my all blogs and I’m sad because finished the English classes I love this class and I will miss the classes, the teacher and my classmates .Probably in the future I will write more in my blog because I love it.
This blog is very singular because this is the last blog and I’m satisfied because I always write with much emotion, the blog for me is a new media and is a tool to we could communicated with all people, so I’m happy to participate in this world, the blogger world.
I hope that you enjoy my blog and the post, I’m really happy because you can read my posts and you comment my posts. This blog is so important for me because with my blog I tell you about my life and you can see a little bit of my life.

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment