Sunday 27 June 2010

Technology


It’s the most important element of the innovation; it’s in line with the advances of the modern times to optimize the life in any activity that the people does, such as medicine, transportation, government, industry, etc. today the technology is considered for the governments around the world as a key element to economic development, but the technology has a problem because this is not accessible for to all people because there are technologies that are very expensive. I use the technology for example when I use my notebook or when I listen music in the bus or subway with my iPod, so I use the technologies in my daily routine because I use these objects in my day to day.
I can´t imagine the life without the technology, because the technology is in anywhere and this is very important to the advances in the medicine and this is very important to the human development, so I am convinced that technology is necessary for the human evolution.
I hope the technology continues with its evolution, so that it could be cheaper than today, of this way all people in all countries across the world could use it, as new communication method like internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment